2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews – Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 6 pm at the Community Foundation of Noble County, 1599 Lincolnway South, Ligonier IN.
Students selected to interview:
Lydia Andrews – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Allison Baker – West Noble High School
Anna Becker – East Noble High School
Jenica Berkes – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Kayla Desper – East Noble High School
Mariah Maley – East Noble High School
Lillian Mast – West Noble High School
Wesley Potts – East Noble High School
Lynnette Strong – East Noble High School
Carly Turner – East Noble High School
Students should arrive between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm. Please do not arrive sooner than 5:30 pm.
• Students should dress appropriate for the interview as if it is for a job. Interviews will start at 6 pm with the six judges. Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
• Social distancing will be practiced, and masks are required.
• Feel free to park in front of the building around the circle drive – just pull your vehicle over to the side so other cars can pass.
• Student’s do not need to prepare anything in advance. You will know the answers to the questions we ask.
• Light snacks and sandwiches will be available before or after for students. However, feel free to eat something before you arrive.
• Please bring a photo/senior photo with your name, contact information, college major, college choice (if known) with you. If you do not have one, a photo will be taken during the evening. If you forget to bring one, that is okay. You can mail or email it to us at Jennifer@cfnoble.org.
Direct questions to Jennifer Shultz, Dir. of Communications and Scholarships at Jennifer@cfnoble.org or by calling 260-894-3335.