Care and Share Fund
A program developed to provide elementary classrooms in Noble County with the opportunity, knowledge, and incentive to experience the joy of philanthropy.
Donor Fund Story:
The purpose of this fund is to support the Littlest Philanthropist project administered by P.U.L.S.E. of Noble County the youth led philanthropy group of the Noble County Community Foundation.
Littlest Philanthropist “Little Phil” is a program developed to provide selected elementary classrooms in Noble County with the opportunity, knowledge and incentive to experience the joy of philanthropy.
Little Phil Begins…
…With P.U.L.S.E. students visiting classrooms to explain philanthropy.
…First the basics—time, talent, and treasure.
…Then students conduct a project developed by P.U.L.S.E. and the classrooms choose a charity to benefit from the project.
Little Phil Develops…
1. Children’s awareness of their own ability to make a difference.
2. The knowledge of philanthropy and its importance in each child’s community.
3. Skills of brainstorming, creative thinking, practical application and cooperation.
4. The opportunity to apply school curriculum to real life situations.
5. Pride and good feelings within each participant.
6. Public awareness of the positive power of youth.
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018
- 2018 Recipient of the Julia Atz Scholarship October 5, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Now Available July 27, 2018
- 2017 Annual Report May 22, 2018
- Senior Citizen Prom! March 20, 2018