Seeking a Marketing Intern
Job Posting Description:
The Community Foundation of Noble County, currently located in Kendallville, IN, is seeking a Marketing Intern.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. This position will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our staff in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship requires a knowledge of marketing skills and knowledge of various marketing strategies and will:
• Lead the team in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Prepare promotional materials and distribution.
Requirements and skills
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn new software quickly
• Ability to multi-task
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Current enrollment in a related Marketing Degree or closely related field
Duration of internship will be approximately May 2023 to August 2023 with the option to continue as time allows with college class schedule. Student must be enrolled in college as a full-time student.
For the full list of job duties and goals, go to
Marketing Job Description
Marketing Intern Goals
Salary Guide: $13-$15 per hour based on experience.
Applications will be accepted until March 21, 2023, or until the position is filled.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Jennifer Shultz, Director of Communications and Scholarships, PO Box 127, Kendallville IN 46755 or Jennifer@cfnoble.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: CFNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our organization.