Brown, Cory A. Memorial Fund
The purpose of the fund will be to provide support that fulfills charitable purposes focusing on children with special needs.
Donor Fund Story:
Known for his contagious enthusiasm for life, Cory positively impacted so many lives in Noble County. A 2016 graduate of East Noble High School, Cory could be seen at just about every sporting event cheering loudly and reacting to the crowd noise with smiles and squeals. Although he had limitations, it did not keep him from being a loving and active member of the community.
On January 4th, 2017, Cory passed away. To honor his memory, Cory’s family created the Cory A. Brown Memorial Fund. The purpose of the fund will be to provide support that fulfills charitable purposes focusing on children with special needs.
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 16, 2020
- Welcome New Fund August 6, 2020
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available in July July 28, 2020
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020