Brown, Cory A. Memorial Fund
The purpose of the fund will be to provide support that fulfills charitable purposes focusing on children with special needs.
Donor Fund Story:
Known for his contagious enthusiasm for life, Cory positively impacted so many lives in Noble County. A 2016 graduate of East Noble High School, Cory could be seen at just about every sporting event cheering loudly and reacting to the crowd noise with smiles and squeals. Although he had limitations, it did not keep him from being a loving and active member of the community.
On January 4th, 2017, Cory passed away. To honor his memory, Cory’s family created the Cory A. Brown Memorial Fund. The purpose of the fund will be to provide support that fulfills charitable purposes focusing on children with special needs.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018