DeMotte, Richard and Mary Scholarship Fund
An eligible student who is a senior at West Noble High School who intends to pursue a teaching profession. One-time payment of $400. (cfnc).
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was established in 2006, in memory of Richard and Mary DeMotte. The DeMotte’s were residents of Cromwell, Indiana for about 45 years. Richard and Mary were married on January 13, 1946 in Cromwell. He was a veteran of WW II and a member of West Noble American Legion Post 243, Calvary Lutheran Church, Cromwell, Cromwell Masonic Lodge 705 and the Fort Wayne Scottish Rite. Richard was a retried fare collector for the Indiana Toll Road Commission at the time of his death in 1987. Mary was a retired elementary school teacher and was a member of Calvary Evangelical Lutheran Church in Cromwell and OES at the time of her death in 1999.
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018
- 2018 Recipient of the Julia Atz Scholarship October 5, 2018