Kendallville Windmill Museum and Historical Society Museum Endowment Fund
To provide support to the Kendallville Windmill Museum and Historical Society Museum.
Donor Fund Story:
Kendallville Windmill Museum & Historical Society Museum Endowment Fund was established in December 1995. The fund was started as a way to build a strategy to insure the future operation of the Windmill Museum. The fund will assist in providing a vibrant community museum.
Russ Baker was a key player in industry in Kendallville for years and years. He has always had an interest in windmills and was instrumental in starting the Mid America Windmill Museum which has continued to grow unbelievably. Russ also served as President of the Windmill Museum for several years. While president he started the Windmill Museum Endowment Fund which continues to grow through not only Russ’ generosity but other Kendallville donors as well.
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 16, 2020
- Welcome New Fund August 6, 2020
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available in July July 28, 2020
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020