Throp, Chester A. and Bessie C.
For an East Noble High School senior who played a musical instrument in the East Noble High School Band. Awards $800 per year for two (2) years.
Donor Fund Story:
The scholarship fund was established in 1987 to benefit graduates of East Noble High School who have played musical instruments in the East Noble High School band.
The Throps were life-long Kendallville residents. Chester and Bessie were employed at McCray Refrigeration for a combined 91 years. Bessie worked 46 of those years in the office. They both were active at the First Presbyterian Church and involved with the Kendallville Elks. Chester played with the Kendallville city band and other musical organizations for over 30 years.
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020