Throp, Chester A. and Bessie C.
For an East Noble High School senior who played a musical instrument in the East Noble High School Band. Awards $800 per year for two (2) years.
Donor Fund Story:
The scholarship fund was established in 1987 to benefit graduates of East Noble High School who have played musical instruments in the East Noble High School band.
The Throps were life-long Kendallville residents. Chester and Bessie were employed at McCray Refrigeration for a combined 91 years. Bessie worked 46 of those years in the office. They both were active at the First Presbyterian Church and involved with the Kendallville Elks. Chester played with the Kendallville city band and other musical organizations for over 30 years.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018