2022 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews – Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 6 pm at the Community Foundation of Noble County, 1599 Lincolnway South, Ligonier IN.
Students selected to interview:
Kolton Bailey – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
AnnaBella Brown – Canterbury High School
Audrey Brumbaugh – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Diego Flores – West Noble High School
Aletha Hoover – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Jackson Hoover – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Will Hoover – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Seth Knepper – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Christopher Miller – West Noble High School
Joshua Prater – East Noble High School
Students should arrive between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm. Please do not arrive sooner than 5:30 pm.
Students should dress appropriate for the interview as if it is for a job. Interviews will start at 6 pm with the six judges. Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
- Social distancing will be practiced, and masks are optional.
- Feel free to park in front of the building around the circle drive – just pull your vehicle over to the side so other cars can pass.
- Students don’t need to prepare anything in advance. You will know the answers to the questions we ask.
- Light snacks and sandwiches will be available before or after for students. However, feel free to eat something before you arrive.
- Please bring a photo/senior photo with your name, contact information, college major, college choice (if known) with you. We will also take individual photos. If you forget to bring one, that is okay. It can be emailed to Jennifer@cfnoble.org
Students are asked to leave the building once their interview is over.