Why donate to the Community Foundation of Noble County?
- It leaves a lasting impact. Your donation won’t be limited in the same ways a direct gift to charity could be.
- You can leave any asset type. Cash, stocks, bonds, real estate, life insurance and more are welcome.
- You choose the cause. Our team will ensure your donation directly supports your goals and values in Noble County.
- We handle the details. You experience the satisfaction of giving, while we take care of the stewardship of your gift.
- We care about Noble County. Your gift will stay right here to invest in your community.
How do donations work?
Individuals, families, businesses and organizations can create permanent charitable funds, known as endowment funds, which help our region meet the challenges of changing times. As a tax-exempt public charity, the foundation handles the professional management of these funds, using the distributions to award several hundred thousand dollars in grants, scholarships and direct funding each year to worthy organizations in this remarkable region we call home.