Albion Fire Department Endowment Agency Fund
The fund shall be to provide support to fire equipment and related expenses of the Albion Fire Department.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was created in 2008 to help support the Albion Fire Department’s mission. The mission of the Albion Fire Department is to serve the residents of the town of Albion and adjacent areas by providing emergency fire, rescue, medical, hazardous material, fire prevention services, and any operation needed to support the safety, welfare, and well-being of the community. The Albion Fire Department is best demonstrated in their motto “Making a Difference” in the lives of those they serve and protect. The volunteer firefighters are very dedicated to fire prevention, especially trough education to area children.
- Scholarships Online – Helpful Information January 5, 2018
- Kristy Campbell Honored Posthumously November 29, 2017
- Scholarship Applications Online – Update for 2017-2018 Application Period November 17, 2017
- Students Interview for Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 26, 2017
- Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 13, 2017