Albion Fire Department Endowment Agency Fund
The fund shall be to provide support to fire equipment and related expenses of the Albion Fire Department.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was created in 2008 to help support the Albion Fire Department’s mission. The mission of the Albion Fire Department is to serve the residents of the town of Albion and adjacent areas by providing emergency fire, rescue, medical, hazardous material, fire prevention services, and any operation needed to support the safety, welfare, and well-being of the community. The Albion Fire Department is best demonstrated in their motto “Making a Difference” in the lives of those they serve and protect. The volunteer firefighters are very dedicated to fire prevention, especially through education to area children.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018