Albion Fire Department Endowment Agency Fund
The fund shall be to provide support to fire equipment and related expenses of the Albion Fire Department.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was created in 2008 to help support the Albion Fire Department’s mission. The mission of the Albion Fire Department is to serve the residents of the town of Albion and adjacent areas by providing emergency fire, rescue, medical, hazardous material, fire prevention services, and any operation needed to support the safety, welfare, and well-being of the community. The Albion Fire Department is best demonstrated in their motto “Making a Difference” in the lives of those they serve and protect. The volunteer firefighters are very dedicated to fire prevention, especially through education to area children.
- Welcome Brad Graden November 6, 2019
- Students Interviewed for 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 17, 2019
- 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 4, 2019
- Career Opportunity September 6, 2019
- Career Opportunity August 28, 2019