Albion Fire Department Endowment Agency Fund
The fund shall be to provide support to fire equipment and related expenses of the Albion Fire Department.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was created in 2008 to help support the Albion Fire Department’s mission. The mission of the Albion Fire Department is to serve the residents of the town of Albion and adjacent areas by providing emergency fire, rescue, medical, hazardous material, fire prevention services, and any operation needed to support the safety, welfare, and well-being of the community. The Albion Fire Department is best demonstrated in their motto “Making a Difference” in the lives of those they serve and protect. The volunteer firefighters are very dedicated to fire prevention, especially trough education to area children.
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018
- 2018 Recipient of the Julia Atz Scholarship October 5, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Now Available July 27, 2018
- 2017 Annual Report May 22, 2018
- Senior Citizen Prom! March 20, 2018