Anthony Wayne Area Council Boy Scouts Fund
To provide support to the Anthony Wayne Area Council Boy Scouts.
Donor Fund Story:
The Anthony Wayne Area Council Boy Scout fund was established in July 2007 by the volunteer executive board of the council to assure a long-term financial return on the council’s endowment assets while supporting the local community. The revenue received from this fund goes directly back to help recruit more youth in Noble County as well as help train volunteer leaders in the county. Although Anthony Wayne serves an eleven county area, this fund allows them to easily designate revenue directly to the youth of Noble County.
It is Anthony Wayne Area Council’s hope, that by having young people involved in the Scouting program, they will grow up to be more active and involved members of their community as adults. The national research shows this to be true. As adults that are more active in their community, they will be more likely to give back their time to organizations like Scouting and invest their resources in organizations like the community foundation.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018