Attention Class of 2022!
2022 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available July 26, 2021!
The Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship application will open on Monday, July 26, 2021. The deadline to apply will be Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 11 pm. The Noble County scholarship recipient will receive four years of full-tuition, required-fees and book stipend for up to four years.
Criteria for the 2022 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship is:
To apply, applicants must be a high school senior who resides in Noble County, plans to receive a diploma from an accredited Indiana high school by the end of June 2022, and will pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private nonprofit college or university in Indiana. Students must achieve a high school grade point average of at least 3.80 on a 4.00 scale at the time of application. Applicants must show evidence of their community service, volunteerism, extracurricular activities, work experience, and leadership roles.
2022 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews – Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 6 pm at the Community Foundation of Noble County, 1599 Lincolnway South, Ligonier IN.
Students selected to interview will be posted here on Friday, October 15, 2021.
- Students should arrive between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm. Please do not arrive sooner than 5:30 pm.
- Students should dress appropriate for the interview as if it is for a job. Interviews will start at 6 pm with the six judges. Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
- Social distancing will be practiced, and follow any updated Covid-19 practices.
- Feel free to park in front of the building around the circle drive – just pull your vehicle over to the side so other cars can pass.
- Student’s do not need to prepare anything in advance. You will know the answers to the questions asked.
- Light snacks and sandwiches will be available before or after for students. However, feel free to eat something before you arrive.
- Please bring a photo/senior photo with your name, contact information, college major, college choice (if known) with you. If you do not have one, a photo will be taken during the evening. If you forget to bring one, that is okay. You can mail or email it to us at Jennifer@cfnoble.org.
Other scholarships offered through the community foundation for 2021-2022 will be available to apply online through the community foundation’s website around November 29, 2021 to January 12, 2022.
Scholarship questions may be directed Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm to:
Director of Communications and Scholarships