Attention Class of 2023!
2023 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available July 25, 2022!
The Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship application will open on Monday, July 25, 2022. The deadline to apply will be Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 11 pm. The Noble County scholarship recipient will receive four years of full-tuition, required-fees and book stipend for up to four years.
Criteria for the 2023 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship is:
To apply, students must be a high school senior residing in Noble County and be on track to graduate from an accredited Indiana high school by the end of June 2023. These students must also plan to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private nonprofit college or university in Indiana. Applicants will be required to complete three essays, submit two references and must have a high school grade point average of at least a 3.80 on a 4.00 scale at time of application. Applicants may not round up their GPA. Additionally, applicants must show evidence of community service, volunteerism, extracurricular activities, any work experience, and leadership roles.
2023 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews – Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 6 pm at a location to be determined.
Students selected to interview will be posted here on Friday, October 14, 2022.
Students selected to interview:
– check back on 10/14/2022
Students should arrive between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm. Please do not arrive sooner than 5:30 pm.
Students should dress appropriate for the interview as if it is for a job. Interviews will start at 6 pm with the six judges. Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
- Social distancing will be practiced, and masks are optional.
- Students don’t need to prepare anything in advance. You will know the answers to the questions we ask.
- Light snacks and sandwiches will be available before or after for students. However, feel free to eat something before you arrive.
- Please bring a photo/senior photo with your name, contact information, college major, college choice (if known) with you. This is a photo for us to keep. We will also take individual photos. If you forget to bring one, that is okay. It can be emailed to Jennifer@cfnoble.org
- Students are asked to leave the building once their interview is over.
Other scholarships offered through the community foundation for 2022-2023 will be available to apply online through the community foundation’s website around November 28, 2022 to January 18, 2023.
Scholarship questions may be directed Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm to:
Director of Communications and Scholarships