Attention Class of 2024!
2024 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available July 27, 2023!
The Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship application will open on Thursday, July 27, 2023. The deadline to apply will be Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11 pm. The Noble County scholarship recipient will receive four years of full-tuition, required-fees and book stipend for up to four years.
Criteria for the 2024 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship is:
To apply, students must be a high school senior residing in Noble County and be on track to graduate from an accredited Indiana high school by the end of June 2024. These students must also plan to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private nonprofit college or university in Indiana. Applicants will be required to complete three essays, submit two references and must have a high school grade point average of at least a 3.80 on a 4.00 scale at time of application. Applicants may not round up their GPA. Additionally, applicants must show evidence of community service, volunteerism, extracurricular activities, any work experience, and leadership roles.
2024 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews – Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 6 pm at the Community Foundation of Noble County office at 103 West 3rd Street, Ligonier, IN.
Students selected to interview:
Benjamin Barker – East Noble High School
Elizabeth Dreibelbis – Churubusco High School
Keith Knafel – Central Noble Jr./Sr. High School
Madison Lehman – Churubusco High School
Lauren Munson – East Noble High School
Warner Ott – Churubusco High School
Erin Pippenger – East Noble High School
Sadie Potts – East Noble High School
Sydnee Przemielewski – Churubusco High School
Alyssa Speicher – East Noble High School
Students should arrive between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm. Please do not arrive sooner than 5:30 pm. Location will be at the Community Foundation of Noble County office at 103 West 3rd Street, Ligonier, IN.
• Students should dress appropriate for the interview as if it is for a job. Interviews will start at 6 pm with the six judges. Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
• Enter the building on the North entrance.
• Student’s do not need to prepare anything in advance. You will know the answers to the questions we ask.
• Light snacks and sandwiches will be available before or after for students. However, feel free to eat something before you arrive.
• Please bring a photo/senior photo with your name, contact information, college major, college choice (if known) with you. If you do not have one, a photo will be taken during the evening. If you forget to bring one, that is okay. You can mail or email it to us at Jennifer@cfnoble.org.
Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
- Social distancing will be practiced at the student’s comfort level, and masks are optional.
Other scholarships offered through the community foundation for 2024 will be available to apply online through the community foundation’s website on November 27, 2023 to January 18, 2024 at 11 pm.
Scholarship questions may be directed Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm to:
Director of Communications and Scholarships