2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews – Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 6 pm at the Community Foundation of Noble County, 1599 Lincolnway South, Ligonier IN.
Students selected to interview:
Robert Bridegam – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Madelyn Hosford – East Noble High School
Benjamin Jansen – East Noble High School
Austin Liepe – East Noble High School
Ian Schowe – East Noble High School
Emily Silver – Lakewood Park Christian School
Kristina Teel – West Noble High School
Bergen Tom – West Noble High School
Emma Wilkins – West Noble High School
Jocelyn Winebrenner – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
- Students should arrive between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm. Please do not arrive sooner than 5:30 pm.
- Students should dress appropriate for the interview as if it is for a job. Interviews will start at 6 pm with the six judges. Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
- Feel free to park in front of the building around the circle drive – just pull your vehicle over to the side so other cars can pass.
- Student’s don’t need to prepare anything in advance. You will know the answers to the questions we ask.
- Light snacks and sandwiches will be available before or after for students. However, feel free to eat something before you arrive.
- Please bring a photo/senior photo with your name, contact information, college major, college choice (if known) with you. If you do not have one, a group photo will be taken and we can take a head shot that evening. If you forget to bring one, that is okay. You can mail or email it to us.