AMI Investment Management Community Fund
This fund supports various charitable needs, programs, and projects.
Donor Fund Story:
AMI Investment Management is an independently owned Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) founded in 1995 by Michael D. Axel. Michael saw an unmet need for independent investment advice backed by thorough and rigorous research. The qualities of independence and in-depth research still remain the pillars which AMI stands on to this day. As of December 31, 2019, AMI manages over $600 million dollars of assets for clients in 19 states.
The AMI Investment Management Community Fund was established in 2019 by the firm’s principals, Michael D. Axel and Jacob D. Benedict, to further their philanthropic giving. This fund supports various charitable needs, programs and projects.
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 16, 2020
- Welcome New Fund August 6, 2020
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available in July July 28, 2020
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020