Community State Bank Neighborly Fund
The purpose of the fund is to support a variety of charity endeavors benefiting the people of Noble County.
Donor Fund Story:
In 2002, this fund was started. Dave Knopp, former executive director at the Noble County Community Foundation (NCCF), suggested that the bank start a fund so that they would be able to help in the community in whatever way was needed.
Annually, the bank helps with Noble and Dekalb’s Relay for Life and the Local Christmas Bureau. The Local Christmas Bureau gives money to area needy families. Clothes, food, and children’s toys are collected through this bureau. The bank also has a pork burger fundraiser which they hold on the Avilla bank location. Another fundraiser that the bank holds is “Jeans Day.” This event lets employees at the bank donate two dollars to wear jeans to work. Stuart Hood is the Community State Bank President and CEO states, “Noble County is the ‘heartbeat of America’.”
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020