East Noble Band Endowment Fund
The purpose of this fund is the continued protection, maintenance and expansion of the East Noble Band program and its related activities.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was established in 2001 by the East Noble Music Boosters to help support the East Noble Band program and its related activities. In 2001, the band’s budget was approximately $40,000 per year which was being raised by events like car washes, food sales and raffles. East Noble band students also had to contribute $300 each through an account to support the program. However that was a lot of money for students and families to come up with so the hope was that with the endowment the school could avoid the cost to the students and more students would get involved in the band program. With this endowment the interest from the endowment would go toward paying for items such as color guard flags, props, band uniforms, camps and awards. Benefits also include increased band enrollment due to lower participation costs, and financial assistance for private instruction for students.
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020