Auer, Arthur and Hazel Scholarship Fund
For one (1) East Noble senior preparing to enter a 4-year bachelor’s program at an accredited college or university. Student must have a GPA of no higher than 3.70. This scholarship pays around $500 per semester in each of the first two years, for a total of $2,000. Interview required. (DA-3) Read carefully as the GPA requirement has changed.
Donor Fund Story:
The Auer Scholarship Fund was established in 1998 by the estate of Hazel S. Auer for scholarships for East Noble high schools students of Kendallville, Indiana.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018