Auer, Arthur and Hazel Scholarship Fund
For two (2) East Noble senior preparing to enter a 4-year bachelor’s program at an accredited college or university. Student must have a GPA of no higher than 3.70. This scholarship pays around $500 per semester in each of the first two years, for a total of $2,000. Interview required. (DA-3) Read carefully as the GPA requirement has changed.
Donor Fund Story:
The Auer Scholarship Fund was established in 1998 by the estate of Hazel S. Auer for scholarships for East Noble high schools students of Kendallville, Indiana.
- Senior Citizen Prom! March 20, 2018
- Julia L. Atz Scholarship Opportunity March 2, 2018
- 2018 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient February 26, 2018
- Scholarships Online – Helpful Information January 5, 2018
- Kristy Campbell Honored Posthumously November 29, 2017