Auer, Arthur and Hazel Scholarship Fund
For two (2) East Noble senior preparing to enter a 4-year bachelor’s program at an accredited college or university. Student must have a GPA of no higher than 3.70. This scholarship pays around $500 per semester in each of the first two years, for a total of $2,000. Interview required. (CA-3) Read carefully as the GPA requirement has changed.
Donor Fund Story:
The Auer Scholarship Fund was established in 1998 by the estate of Hazel S. Auer for scholarships for East Noble high schools students of Kendallville, Indiana.
- Welcome New Fund August 6, 2020
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available in July July 28, 2020
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020