Mount Pleasant Lutheran Church Endowment Fund
To support the Mount Pleasant Lutheran Church.
Donor Fund Story:
The Mount Pleasant Lutheran Church Endowment Fund was established in 1999 by Kay and Hazel Truelove. Mount Pleasant is located at 2520 North 600 East, Kendallville, Indiana. Kay passed away in 2015 and Hazel passed away in November 2018. Kay was owner and operator of Truelove Brothers in Albion. He was active in the Albion Lions Club, a member of the Central Noble School Board, the Indiana Implement Dealers Association, and the Mt. Pleasant Church Council.
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020