Mount Pleasant Lutheran Church Endowment Fund
To support the Mount Pleasant Lutheran Church.
Donor Fund Story:
The Mount Pleasant Lutheran Church Endowment Fund was established in 1999 by Kay and Hazel Truelove. Mount Pleasant is located at 2520 North 600 East, Kendallville, Indiana. Kay passed away in 2015 and Hazel passed away in November 2018. Kay was owner and operator of Truelove Brothers in Albion. He was active in the Albion Lions Club, a member of the Central Noble School Board, the Indiana Implement Dealers Association, and the Mt. Pleasant Church Council.
- 2020 Julia L. Atz Scholarship Now Accepting Applications December 5, 2019
- Welcome Brad Graden November 6, 2019
- Students Interviewed for 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 17, 2019
- 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 4, 2019
- Career Opportunity September 6, 2019