Community Impact Grants
Community Foundation of Noble County awards grants for innovative, creative projects and programs responsive to addressing community needs in Noble County. This includes operating support for such programs.
Current priorities: Senior Issues, Economic Development, Education, and Health & Wellness
How to Apply:
1. Review our grant priorities to determine if your proposal aligns with them.
2. Complete our grant application.
3. With your grant proposal, include a list of your organization’s current board of directors.
4. Submit a copy of your organization’s IRS 501 (c) 3 verification letter (not sales tax).
Discretionary funds generally will not be used to support:
Multi-year funding (pledges)
Annual fund campaigns
Organizations whose primary function is to allocate funds to other charitable organizations or projects
Projects that don’t serve residents of Noble County
Underwriting for fundraising events
Note: Our grant cycles are competitive and full consideration is given to each proposal.
March 2, May 2, July 2 and November 2
Application must be submitted via our online process by deadline.
- Senior Citizen Prom! March 20, 2018
- Julia L. Atz Scholarship Opportunity March 2, 2018
- 2018 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient February 26, 2018
- Scholarships Online – Helpful Information January 5, 2018
- Kristy Campbell Honored Posthumously November 29, 2017