Community Impact Grants
Community Foundation of Noble County awards grants for innovative, creative projects and programs responsive to addressing community needs in Noble County. This includes operating support for such programs.
Current priorities: Senior Issues, Economic Development, Education, and Health & Wellness
How to Apply:
1. Review our grant priorities to determine if your proposal aligns with them.
2. Complete our grant application.
3. With your grant proposal, include a list of your organization’s current board of directors.
4. Submit a copy of your organization’s IRS 501 (c) 3 verification letter (not sales tax).
Discretionary funds generally will not be used to support:
Projects that don’t serve residents of Noble County
Note: Our grant cycles are competitive and full consideration is given to each proposal. Please call if you’d like to discuss your idea before submitting your proposal.
March 2, May 2, July 2 and November 2
Application must be submitted via our online process by deadline.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018