Community Impact Grants
Community Foundation of Noble County awards grants for innovative, creative projects and programs responsive to addressing community needs in Noble County. This includes operating support for such programs.
Current priorities: Senior Issues, Economic Development, Education, and Health & Wellness
How to Apply:
1. Review our grant priorities to determine if your proposal aligns with them.
2. Complete our grant application.
3. With your grant proposal, include a list of your organization’s current board of directors.
4. Submit a copy of your organization’s IRS 501 (c) 3 verification letter (not sales tax).
Discretionary funds generally will not be used to support:
Projects that don’t serve residents of Noble County
Note: Our grant cycles are competitive and full consideration is given to each proposal. Please call if you’d like to discuss your idea before submitting your proposal.
March 2, May 2, July 2 and November 2
Application must be submitted via our online process by deadline.
- 2020 Julia L. Atz Scholarship Now Accepting Applications December 5, 2019
- Welcome Brad Graden November 6, 2019
- Students Interviewed for 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 17, 2019
- 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 4, 2019
- Career Opportunity September 6, 2019