Noble County Retired Teachers’ Association Scholarship Fund in Memory of Deceased Teachers
For a resident of the East Noble School District who will have a high school diploma or equivalent by the end of June 2019, is or will be enrolled in a certified 1-,2-,3- or 4-year Indiana post-high school program (the award is given in alphabetical rotational distribution among the three school corporations of Noble County.) Pays $500 one-time. (cfnc).
Donor Fund Story:
The Noble County Retired Teachers’ Association Scholarship Fund in memory of deceased teachers fund was established in 2004. Many retired teachers throughout the county were passionate about their teaching careers and wished to promote the teaching field and give opportunities to local students through a scholarship, while honoring those former teachers from Noble County that are deceased.
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018
- 2018 Recipient of the Julia Atz Scholarship October 5, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Now Available July 27, 2018
- 2017 Annual Report May 22, 2018
- Senior Citizen Prom! March 20, 2018