Noble County Retired Teachers’ Association Scholarship Fund in Memory of Deceased Teachers
For a resident of the Central Noble School District who will have a high school diploma or equivalent by the end of June 2018, is or will be enrolled in a certified 1-,2-,3- or 4-year Indiana post-high school program (the award is given in alphabetical rotational distribution among the three school corporations of Noble County.) Pays $500 one-time. (cfnc).
Donor Fund Story:
The Noble County Retired Teachers’ Association Scholarship Fund in memory of deceased teachers fund was established in 2004. Many retired teachers throughout the county were passionate about their teaching careers and wished to promote the teaching field and give opportunities to local students through a scholarship, while honoring those former teachers from Noble County that are deceased.
- Senior Citizen Prom! March 20, 2018
- Julia L. Atz Scholarship Opportunity March 2, 2018
- 2018 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Recipient February 26, 2018
- Scholarships Online – Helpful Information January 5, 2018
- Kristy Campbell Honored Posthumously November 29, 2017