P.U.L.S.E. of Noble County
P.U.L.S.E. of Noble County is a group of service-minded youth who meet monthly to organize community projects that benefit Noble County and grant philanthropic dollars to other organizations making an impact.
The fund encourages projects that:
– Directly relate to the P.U.L.S.E. mission: “to broaden Noble County’s horizons of education and service through philanthropy.”
– Impact a broad segment of the population in Noble County
– Demonstrate commitment (matching funds, in-kind services, etc.)
– Encourage community involvement
– Support educational initiatives
P.U.L.S.E. will not fund:
– Deficit spending
– Shipping and handling
– *Grants cannot exceed $1,000
March 2 and November 2
Application must be submitted via our online system by deadline.