Check back in July for information regarding 2022.
Direct questions to Jennifer Shultz, Dir. of Communications and Scholarships at Jennifer@cfnoble.org or by calling 260-894-3335.
Attention Class of 2021!
2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available in July
The Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship application will open on Monday, July 27, 2020. The deadline to apply will be Wednesday, September 9, 2020. The Noble County scholarship recipient will receive four years of full-tuition and required-fees, along with an annual $900 book stipend.
Criteria for the 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship is:
To apply, applicants must be a high school senior who resides in Noble County, plans to receive a diploma from an accredited Indiana high school by the end of June 2021, and will pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private nonprofit college or university in Indiana. Students must achieve a high school grade point average of at least 3.80 on a 4.00 scale at the time of application. Applicants must show evidence of their community service, volunteerism, extracurricular activities, and work experience, as well as, leadership roles.
2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews – Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 6 pm at the Community Foundation of Noble County, 1599 Lincolnway South, Ligonier IN.
Students selected to interview:
Lydia Andrews – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Allison Baker – West Noble High School
Anna Becker – East Noble High School
Jenica Berkes – Central Noble Jr/Sr High School
Kayla Desper – East Noble High School
Mariah Maley – East Noble High School
Lillian Mast – West Noble High School
Wesley Potts – East Noble High School
Lynnette Strong – East Noble High School
Carly Turner – East Noble High School
Students should arrive between 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm. Please do not arrive sooner than 5:30 pm.
- Students should dress appropriate for the interview as if it is for a job. Interviews will start at 6 pm with the six judges. Interviews may last until 9 pm. If you have a school obligation that evening, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your need to leave early.
- Social distancing will be practiced, and masks are required.
- Feel free to park in front of the building around the circle drive – just pull your vehicle over to the side so other cars can pass.
- Student’s do not need to prepare anything in advance. You will know the answers to the questions we ask.
- Light snacks and sandwiches will be available before or after for students. However, feel free to eat something before you arrive.
- Please bring a photo/senior photo with your name, contact information, college major, college choice (if known) with you. If you do not have one, a photo will be taken during the evening. If you forget to bring one, that is okay. You can mail or email it to us at Jennifer@cfnoble.org.
Click here to apply for the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship
Other scholarships offered through the community foundation for 2021-2022 will be available to apply online through the community foundation’s website around November 29, 2021 to January 12, 2022.
Scholarship questions may be directed Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm to:
Director of Communications and Scholarships