Black Pine Animal Sanctuary (PARC, Inc.) Endowment Fund
The purpose of the fund is to support the programs and activities of Black Pine Animal Sanctuary.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was established in 2002 to benefit the Professional Animal Retirement Center (PARC), Inc., known locally as “Black Pine Animal Sanctuary” in Albion, Indiana which provides refuge to nearly 90 displaced, captive-raised exotic animals for the REST of their lives. They offer a variety of educational programs to enhance people’s knowledge of exotic and endangered species, and to encourage responsible pet ownership. Black Pine Animal Sanctuary’s focus is on providing a safe, enriching home while enabling visitors to observe the animals safely in an intimate, peaceful setting.
- Scholarships Online – Helpful Information January 5, 2018
- Kristy Campbell Honored Posthumously November 29, 2017
- Scholarship Applications Online – Update for 2017-2018 Application Period November 17, 2017
- Students Interview for Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 26, 2017
- Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 13, 2017