Community Impact Fund
To be used for grantmaking through grant requests submitted to the community foundation.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was established in 1993 by the then board of directors of the Noble County Community Foundation. The Community Impact Fund holds the unrestricted dollars used by the Noble County Community Foundation Grants Committee to support programs and charitable efforts in our county.
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020