Community Impact Fund
To be used for grantmaking through grant requests submitted to the community foundation.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was established in 1993 by the then board of directors of the Noble County Community Foundation. The Community Impact Fund holds the unrestricted dollars used by the Noble County Community Foundation Grants Committee to support programs and charitable efforts in our county.
- 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 4, 2019
- Career Opportunity September 6, 2019
- Career Opportunity August 28, 2019
- 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application July 23, 2019
- Welcome Hailey! June 19, 2019