Community Impact Fund
To be used for grantmaking through grant requests submitted to the community foundation.
Donor Fund Story:
This fund was established in 1993 by the then board of directors of the Noble County Community Foundation. The Community Impact Fund holds the unrestricted dollars used by the Noble County Community Foundation Grants Committee to support programs and charitable efforts in our county.
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 16, 2020
- Welcome New Fund August 6, 2020
- 2021 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application Available in July July 28, 2020
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020