Cancer Services Noble County Endowment Fund
This fund will offer such support that shall be used to enhance the quality of life of those affected by cancer in Noble County, Indiana by providing support and services, along with furthering the charitable or other exempt purposes of the Charitable Organization.
Donor Fund Story:
The mission of Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana is to enhance the quality of life of those affected by cancer by providing meaningful resources, information, and compassionate assistance.
When people with cancer come to Cancer Services, they are connected to a Client Advocate. Each year our Advocates serve nearly 5,000 people with cancer as well as their families. He or she identifies the full range of needs for each family and works with each client on an ongoing basis to assure that those needs continue to be met.
Clients and their families benefit from these services and more:
- Personalized supportive counseling
- Therapeutic mental health counseling
- Specialized programming for children with cancer or affected by cancer
- Financial assistance for cancer-related expenses
- Durable medical equipment loans
- Home health care supplies
- Wigs, hats, and scarves
- Nutrition supplies, consultations, and educational workshops
Cancer Services is entirely supported by charitable donations and 100% of the donations stay in the local community. Help is available to all, regardless of ability to pay.