Ellenbecker, Oliver and Eleanor Scholarship Medical Profession Fund
For three Noble County High School seniors (one awarded to a Central Noble High School senior, one awarded to an East Noble High School senior, one awarded to a West Noble High School senior). Awards $3,000 one time to an applicant who will continue their education at an accredited college or university, for a degree in nursing or other medical studies.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018