G. Martin Kenney Memorial Fund
The G. Martin Kenney Fund was established in 1995 to provide support for charitable organizations serving citizens in the City of Ligonier and the St. Patrick Catholic Church. All grant-making decisions of the fund are made by an Advisory Committee who are from the Ligonier community.
The fund encourages projects that:
- – Promote cooperation among organizations without duplicating services
- – Promote volunteer involvement
- – Demonstrate practical approaches to current community issues
- – Enhance or improve organization self-sufficiency and effectiveness
- – Emphasize prevention
In addition, the Fund is inclined to give favorable consideration to projects that:
- – Affect a broad segment of the population
- – Are clearly replicable in their design
- – Have reasonable prospects for future support
- – Serve people whose needs are not being met by existing services and which encourage independence
- – Move the community to a higher cultural awareness
Proposals made to the G. Martin Kenney Fund are not limited to these areas, and grant seekers are encouraged to respond to emerging community needs.
March 2, May 2, July 2 and November 2.
Application must be submitted via our online process by deadline.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018