Dekko Enhancement Fund
To be used for grantmaking through grant requests submitted to the community foundation.
Donor Fund Story:
The Dekko Enhancement Fund was established in 1991 by the Dekko Foundation to begin to build the unrestricted endowment of Noble County Community Foundation. It was the very first fund held at the Noble County Community Foundation, and today it continues to fund projects and charitable efforts that make a difference in Noble County.
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020