Dekko Enhancement Fund
To be used for grantmaking through grant requests submitted to the community foundation.
Donor Fund Story:
The Dekko Enhancement Fund was established in 1991 by the Dekko Foundation to begin to build the unrestricted endowment of Noble County Community Foundation. It was the very first fund held at the Noble County Community Foundation, and today it continues to fund projects and charitable efforts that make a difference in Noble County.
- 2020 Julia L. Atz Scholarship Now Accepting Applications December 5, 2019
- Welcome Brad Graden November 6, 2019
- Students Interviewed for 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 17, 2019
- 2020 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 4, 2019
- Career Opportunity September 6, 2019