Koons, Norman and Alberta Firefighting Fund
To support the Avilla Fire Department needs with projects and firefighting equipment.
Donor Fund Story:
The Norman and Alberta Koons Firefighting Fund was established in 2002 to help support the Avilla Fire Department; specifically this fund supports the training, education, capital improvements and equipment for the Avilla Fire Department.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018