Town of Albion Restricted Fund
To support the town of Albion.
Donor Fund Story:
The Town of Albion Restricted Fund was established in June of 1999 by the Albion Town Council. The purpose of this fund was to assist in supplementing the town budget and allow the Council to make purchases where funds may not be otherwise available.
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020