Kile, David O. & Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship Fund
The David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship is available to any Noble County resident who is at least 19 years of age with a high school diploma, or GED, in pursuit of higher education in a field of their choice. This scholarship is available to applicants planning to attend, or are currently enrolled, either full-time or part-time, in an accredited vocational school, or two-year or four-year college or university. The award is given one time, with no restriction on applying in subsequent years, in the amount of $2,000, for educational purposes only.
Donor Fund Story:
Longtime residents of Noble County, David O. and Marjorie B. Kile have dedicated their lives to making a difference, and giving back. As a retired teacher, Marjorie has seen first-hand the difference a scholarship can make when awarded to a student in search of higher learning, regardless of age. David and Marjorie know that as a traditional or non-traditional student, access to higher education can be difficult. Thanks to the generosity of the Kile’s, this new fund is an opportunity for both traditional students and non-traditional students to pursue their dream.
- Scholarship Deadline for General Scholarships is Jan. 15, 2019 at 4 pm January 10, 2019
- Christina Coats Awarded David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship October 30, 2018
- Board Development Opportunity October 30, 2018
- Ten Top Honor Students Interviewed for Noble County’s Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship October 22, 2018
- 2019 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Interviews October 12, 2018