Kile, David O. & Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship Fund
The David O. Kile and Marjorie B. Kile Scholarship is available to any Noble County resident who is at least 19 years of age with a high school diploma, or GED, in pursuit of higher education in a field of their choice. This scholarship is available to applicants planning to attend, or are currently enrolled, either full-time or part-time, in an accredited vocational school, or two-year or four-year college or university. The award is given one time, with no restriction on applying in subsequent years, in the amount of $2,000, for educational purposes only.
Donor Fund Story:
Longtime residents of Noble County, David O. and Marjorie B. Kile have dedicated their lives to making a difference, and giving back. As a retired teacher, Marjorie has seen first-hand the difference a scholarship can make when awarded to a student in search of higher learning, regardless of age. David and Marjorie know that as a traditional or non-traditional student, access to higher education can be difficult. Thanks to the generosity of the Kile’s, this new fund is an opportunity for both traditional students and non-traditional students to pursue their dream.
- Congratulations East Noble Scholarship Recipients May 15, 2020
- Community Partners May 11, 2020
- Congratulations West Noble Scholarship Recipients May 11, 2020
- The Community Foundation of Noble County designates $100,000 for disaster response March 26, 2020
- NCCOAD Activated in Response to COVID 19 March 20, 2020